Diagnostic Ultrasound: Head and Neck
- Diagnosis section offers 41 brand-new chapters on specific diagnoses in the head and neck region, from common to rare. Over 1,000 images - including shear wave elastography and strain images - are complete with comprehensive annotations, and a "Key Facts" box is ideal for rapid review.
- Lists expert differential diagnoses on various pathological disease patterns.
- Expertddx section includes over 250 images, many of which are brand new, and key references.
- Comes with Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an online eBookfeaturing expanded content, additional images, and fully searchable text.
- "This is an impressive compendium of head and neck ultrasound anatomy and pathology. The quality of the illustrations and images is excellent. This book is filled with great cases, but perhaps more importantly, it provides illustrated and written correlation between ultrasound findings and other modalities, including MRI, CT, PET/CT, NM scans, sialography and US elastography. As a radiologist, I find this presentation most helpful to better understand both a disease process and the way in which ultrasound complements the other modalities for a given disease. The presentation of the material is differs between the book and the website, where only one image can be viewed at a time. That said, when you compare the accessibility of your entire Amirsys library to the weight of these glossy textbooks there is no contest - having the website means that this book is never far from reach."
~B. Keegan Markhardt, MD, University of Wisconsin-Madison Hospital and Clinics Doody Score: 4 stars
|著者||Anil T. Ahuja|
弊社の在庫管理につきまして、online shopと学会販売用を兼ねて管理しております。 そのため、ご注文時に学会展示販売が重なった場合、一時的に在庫切れとなることがありますが、どうかご了承くださいませ。 在庫がなくなった際には、可能な限り迅速に補充するよう努めてまいります。よろしくお願いいたします。